| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bhubaneshwar in November is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Bhubaneshwar November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bhubaneshwar, India
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bhubaneshwar:
- Kathmandu, Nepal - 829.8 kms (515.6 miles) N
- Allahabad, India - 714.6 kms (444.1 miles) NW
- Daltonganj, India - 460 kms (285.9 miles) NNW
- Sagar, India - 832.4 kms (517.2 miles) WNW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 711.9 kms (442.4 miles) W
- Jagdalpur, India - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) WSW
- Visakhapatnam, India - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 835.2 kms (519 miles) WSW
- Musulipatnam, India - 668.8 kms (415.6 miles) SW
- Darbhanga, India - 657.9 kms (408.8 miles) N
- Guwahati, India - 876.4 kms (544.6 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, India - 821.4 kms (510.4 miles) NE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 821.4 kms (510.4 miles) NE
- Dumka, India - 469.8 kms (291.9 miles) NNE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 609.7 kms (378.9 miles) NE
- Kolkata/ Calcutta, India - 362.6 kms (225.3 miles) NE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 663.9 kms (412.6 miles) ENE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 852.9 kms (530 miles) E
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 735.8 kms (457.2 miles) E
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 812.4 kms (504.8 miles) E